– Replace your toothbrush every few months or when you start to notice signs of wear.
– To ensure your teeth are properly cleaned, make sure you’re brushing them at the right angle. Brush front teeth by turning your brush vertical and brush all other teeth by turning your brush to a 45-degree angle.
– Never share your toothbrushes with anyone else.
– To remove bacteria from your tongue, gently scrape it with a tongue scraper or use a toothbrush.
– To avoid dental abrasion, use toothbrushes that have soft bristles.
With these tips, you can feel confident that your smile will be well taken care of. If you have questions about your oral health, or if you need a dental checkup, then you have come to the right place! Call us today at (713) 667-8080 to set up an appointment. Our team is happy to help you in Houston TX, Bellaire TX, and West University Place, TX.