With dental veneers, you can rest assured that your teeth will look as amazing as ever. They can be fully customized and designed to the exact look your smile needs to ensure you are given a world-class aesthetic that can rival any natural smile. Dental veneers are designed to cover up and conceal the fronts of teeth to improve their appearance. Some of the benefits of dental veneers include the following:
– Dental veneers are made of high-quality porcelain and resin composite materials to strengthen your smile.
– Dental veneers are extremely adaptable to the look you desire. Whether you need a tooth changed for its size, length, shape, or color, dental veneers can prove to be beneficial.
– Dental veneers can last up to 10 years of heavy use before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
– If you suffer from any stains or discolorations you wish to cover up, dental veneers are stain resistant and can drastically improve the look of your teeth. Dental veneers are not only stain-resistant, they also blend well with your natural smile.
– If you have ever suffered any kind of oral accidents or injuries, it may be possible to apply a dental veneer to conceal and protect the front of the tooth.
– Veneers are known to cover up minor malocclusions including spacing issues and minor alignments that may appear with your teeth.
If you are looking to restore your smile with dental veneers, contact Dr. Karisha Madden and our team at Madden Dental. Contact us by calling (713) 667-8080 to set up a reservation to see us at our office in Bellaire, Texas.