Replace your lost teeth with a set of dental bridges. Dental bridges are an ideal tooth replacement service designed to upgrade your smile without affecting your gums. Unlike dentures, which run the risk of falling out when eating, or dental implants, which require a sturdy jawbone to attach to, dental bridges are linked directly to other teeth in your mouth for a strong hold that can last a lifetime. Dental bridges can assist your teeth in the following ways:
– Dental bridges can fill in gaps in your mouth left behind by missing teeth, which can result in nearby teeth shifting and even increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Missing or lost teeth can cause your face to sink in, potentially making you look older, weaker, and less youthful. Dental bridges can restore your face back to its normal look.
– Dental bridges are a permanent tooth replacement service designed to mimic the aesthetics of natural teeth.
– Dental bridges can last somewhere between a decade to a lifetime of wear and tear.
– Dental bridges can improve tasks that can easily be affected by absent teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Karisha Madden and our team about dental bridges, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office of Madden Dental in Bellaire, Texas, by calling (713) 667-8080. We will do our best to help you in any way we can.